[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] What happened to "My Templates"?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] What happened to "My Templates"?
- From: Dan Lewis <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 17:53:52 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 6/19/19 4:21 PM, James Knott wrote:
I recently updated LibreOffice to v126.96.36.199 on openSUSE 15.1. One thing
I've noticed is my own templates are now mixed in with the provided
templates. Why was this done? I now have to sort through several
templates, that I have no use for, to find the ones I created.
I make a habit of using the LibreOffice versions from www.libreoffice.org rather than from my operating system. i have found over the years that O/S versions have some bugs that LO versions do not. This may be the case here.
More importantly, I also use the Manage Templates options. This gives me two drop down lists in which to restrict which templates are displayed. The first contains a list of applications. The second one contains a list of categories which includes My Templates. All of my templates are Documents, so I select this it. Under Categories, I select My Templates. When I view the templates displayed, only one of them is not my personal created templates: Standard. So, I do not get the same results as you have.
You might also be able to move the undesirable templates to other categories.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] What happened to "My Templates"?||James Knott <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] What happened to "My Templates"?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] What happened to "My Templates"?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] What happened to "My Templates"?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] What happened to "My Templates"?