[libreoffice-users] Base Java Mac

Hello everybody,

French, newbie.
I’m trying to use Base. I have installed Oracle JDK 12.0.1, but when I try to build a database I get an error message.
I join two screen captures, the first one showing that everything seems ok with Java.
The second showing the error message that I can translate (more or less right) as : the pilot class of « …" could not be loaded. The class pathway of the supplementary pilot is « …… "

Thank you.

Pascal
MacBook 13, Mojave. LO 6152