[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Refreshing links
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Refreshing links
- From: "Stephen C. Camidge" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 23 May 2019 13:20:30 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have 2 spreadsheets that are linked, but unlike the behaviour in Excel, Libre Office will not refresh the links automatically when I make a change. I have set the preferences under Calc Tools and under Macro Security to refresh. This allows undates when the file is opened.
How do I get automatically refreshed links when both files are open and I am making changes?
I am using version 126.96.36.199 on Mac OS
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Calc link problem on Mac
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] How to prevent Impress from changing font size?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Calc link problem on Mac
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] How to prevent Impress from changing font size?