[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] how do I delete a page in libreoffice?
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] how do I delete a page in libreoffice?
- From: William Dudley <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2019 21:38:01 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I googled this, and the returned results all say "click on the page and hit
either delete or backspace". This advice does not work. If I hit
backspace, I can detect no change, no acknowledgement that I even hit a
key. If I hit delete, I delete the first character in my footer. I have
footers turned on, and no headers.
I'm an experienced computer user (and programmer) but I find libreoffice
This email is free of malware because I run Linux.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] how do I delete a page in libreoffice?||Michael Manning <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] how do I delete a page in libreoffice?||gordon cooper <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] how do I delete a page in libreoffice?||marianne-x <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: FODT Write Error. The file could not be written.
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] how do I delete a page in libreoffice?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] percent to whole fraction
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] how do I delete a page in libreoffice?