[libreoffice-users] Re: Draw changes font when opening pdf text file.

I do apologize for not pointing out that I am using 6.2.1.2 on Ubuntu 18.04

Regards, MalJaros

From: "Malcolm Jaros" <maljaros@icon.co.za>
To: "Global Users@" <users@global.libreoffice.org>
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2019 3:24:12 PM
Subject: Draw changes font when opening pdf text file.

Greetings All.
I would like to add a few words to the text embedded in a pdf file.
When the file is opened in Draw the text is displayed, and subsequently saved, in a different font from the that in the original file.
This unfortunately changes the line length and hence the page layout, which makes the amended copy unusable.
How can I prevent this?
Regards, MalJaros