[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Changing Background in Impress
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Changing Background in Impress
- From: Kolbjørn Stuestøl <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 13:24:07 +0100
- To: email@example.com
I do not know how to correct this, but to narrow the search: it works as expected in LO 18.104.22.168 in Windows 10.
Den 28.11.2018 05:15, skreiv Keith Bates:
I recently upgraded to LO 22.214.171.124 and Ubuntu 18.10 and have a problem.
When designing impress screens, I cannot change the background colour. Everything remains stubbornly white.
I right click on the page, select "Properties" then Background, Colour. But instead of filling the screen it leaves it white. Selecting other options on that dialog, such as Bitmap or Hatch still results in plain white.
How can I change this?
Denne e-posten har blitt sjekket for virus av antivirusprogramvare fra Avast
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Changing Background in Impress||Dave Barton <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] Changing Background in Impress||Keith Bates <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Mouse action
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Changing Background in Impress
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Changing Background in Impress
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Changing Background in Impress