Alexander Thurgood wrote:

Le 25/01/11 16:31, ron.vandenbranden a écrit :

Hi Ron,

Well, that's my point: it is not present in the list of file types. I'll
try
to attach a screenshot of my "save as" dropdown list (note: I already
installed some other filters, hence the extra file types):

http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/file/n2330848/LibreOffice_Writer_2011-01-25_16-24-13.png

Yes, I can see that it doesn't show up. However, I can't help you much
further than that because I have a much longer list, and I am on Mac,
and didn't have to select any particular option as far as I can recall,
and certainly not when I installed. Someone else with a Windows version
will have to try and help you out I'm afraid.

Alex

I am on a Mac also.
If, in Preferences you have chosen to use Libre Open/Save dialogs, the
option to save as odf flat xml does not appear.
Youhave to use the Mac dialog.