(This is also described at
https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2018/09/msg01107.html)

I  use libreoffice with libreoffice-sdbc-postgresql driver. I do not
know where the bug is.

I have simple form based on postgresql table.
In this table there is a column

name                type                                  nullable default value
utw                 timestamp without time zone           not null now()

This column does not have its field in form.
With package:

Package: libreoffice-base
Version: 1:6.1.2-1
Package: libreoffice-sdbc-postgresql
Version: 1:6.1.2-1

I cannot save filled form to database, because
"required utw field has no value"

When I drop "not null" from column, and restart libreoffice - form could
be saved to database.

When I tried with version: 1:6.1.1~rc1-2 of libreoffice packages its
works as expected.

Should I fill a bug? On debian's page or here? Aginst which
package/module?
KJ

--
http://stopstopnop.pl/stop_stopnop.pl_o_nas.html
Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead.