http://www.pitonyak.org/database/

Look at my random DB ramblings....

I don't remember if I have better coverage they're pretty in my primary
macro book

http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php

But I do explain them, but I cannot check the documents from my phone...

Ok, I'll have a look, thank you for replying!
And thanks to everyone else who also replied, here or to me in private
(probably intended for the list).

I also remembered that I think I've done this before a couple of years ago
(I wonder how I found out how to do it back then…), so I'll also have a
look at old code. I usually never delete anything, so I should find it if
it exists…

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg

Sent from BlueMail <http://www.bluemail.me/r?b=11061>