[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Command-line PDF-export options ("soffice --convert-to pdf") ?
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Command-line PDF-export options ("soffice --convert-to pdf") ?
- From: Aurelius Octavian <Edistare@gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 21:06:21 +0200
- To: email@example.com
With UNO it's possible to set the PDF-Export's filter options before doing the actual PDF export, like for example set "PDF/1a" format, "No (Jpeg) compression", etc. Here's the list:
How to do the same thing with Libreoffice being called from the command-line with the parameter "--convert-to pdf" ? The "--help" message says:
Unfortunately, I don't find these mentioned ":output_filter_options". Does anybody know them?
If I knew C++ in large projects better, I would dare to look at Libreoffice's source-code (and I did so), but it's very Greek to me.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Command-line PDF-export options ("soffice --convert-to pdf") ?||Stephan Bergmann <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Unable to Protect/Unprotect cells in Libreoffice 5
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Bugs
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Remove all paragraph and other formatting except for character attributes eg italics, bold etc
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Command-line PDF-export options ("soffice --convert-to pdf") ?