[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: LibreOffice Still?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: LibreOffice Still?
- From: Tanstaafl <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 14:01:09 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 9/30/2014 10:41 AM, Sophie <email@example.com> wrote:
> What makes no sense for me is to refuse something without even having a
> look at it.
What am I refusing to look at? The complicated instructions?
Or are you saying that the installer already works as I described? If it
does, fantastic! It would be huge, but it also was apparently never
announced, otherwise I'd have started installing dev versions as soon as
it was stable.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: LibreOffice Still?||Paul <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: LibreOffice Still?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] NA-DVD 4.3.2 ISO file is now online
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: LibreOffice Still?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: LibreOffice Still?