Hi All

Perhaps I was a little over estimative in my timing I have timed the process and it took 1.30sec to
load the switchboard then a further 1 min to load Writer both the port and stick are usb2 the pc
has 1.79GHz ram the processor Intel cel 1.80GHz

For comparison I timed the loading of Thunderbird it loaded in 50secs

Many thanks

Colin