[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: LibreOffice Still?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: LibreOffice Still?
- From: Sophie <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 16:41:29 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Le 30/09/2014 16:14, Tanstaafl a écrit :
> On 9/30/2014 9:53 AM, Tom Davies <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> I think people are talking about a single installer that does the whole
>> job. Something that normal users can just double-click on, rather than a
>> long set of complicated instructions.
> Yes. The installer should automatically detect the other version and
> offer to upgrade or install side by side.
> Anything else just makes no sense.
What makes no sense for me is to refuse something without even having a
look at it.
Sophie Gautier email@example.com
Co-founder - Release coordinator
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: LibreOffice Still?||Tanstaafl <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: LibreOffice Still?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: LibreOffice Still?
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: LibreOffice Still?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: LibreOffice Still?