[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: LibreOffice Still?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: LibreOffice Still?
- From: Italo Vignoli <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 16:11:12 +0200
- To: email@example.com
On 30/09/14 16:00, Sophie wrote:
> That is what is doing the Windows installer. On Linux, there is only one
> command line and a file to edit, so really I don't see how it's
> complicated. I don't know about Mac however.
On a Mac, you can install as many instances of LibreOffice as you want,
provided that each one has a different name, but it is way better to
have only one of them open (there might be configuration conflicts, as
they might be accessing the same configuration file).
Of course, by using the Terminal you can tweak configurations, but a
typical Mac user is not supposed to use the Terminal.
Italo Vignoli - firstname.lastname@example.org
mob IT +39.348.5653829 - mob EU +39.392.7481795
sip email@example.com - skype italovignoli
GPG Key ID - 0xAAB8D5C0
DB75 1534 3FD0 EA5F 56B5 FDA6 DE82 934C AAB8 D5C0
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: LibreOffice Still?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: LibreOffice Still?
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: LibreOffice Still?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: LibreOffice Still?