Joel,

The NumberOfBooksByAuthor and ReadBooksByAuthor fields are unnecessary.
They can be derived from a simple query for a report.

Since there has to be a one-to-one relation between the ReadStatus table
and the BookInformation table, you might as well merge them. When you do
merge them, a NotRead field is superfluous. If the Read field is binary,
when it is true the book has been read and when it is false it is not read.
Also, you left out a DateRead field, corresponding to the Year, Month, Day
fields of your original spread sheet.

Similarly, since there has to be a one-to-one relation between the
BookInformation table and the Rankings table, you might as well merge them
as well.

The NumberOfBooksInSeries, the ReadInSeries and the RemainingInSeries
fields are unnecessary. Such information is readily obtained through
queries for reports.

By the way, carefully consider how you intend to import the data from your
original spreadsheet to the database. There are various ways to do it, and
how you structure your database will impact how you import your data.