[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] LOBase - Hyperlinks in Tables
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] LOBase - Hyperlinks in Tables
- From: Pat Brown <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2014 16:36:28 +0200
- To: Libre Office <email@example.com>
I am very comfortable with most aspects of LO except Base. I am now
starting to use this option and I find it rather daunting compared to MS
Access (simply because I have used this for years). I am busy with my first
table design and I would like to create two fields as hyperlinks to
external files. One of these is an audio file and the other is an LO Writer
file. In Access there is an option to set the field type as "Hyperlink" but
I do not see anything like this in Base. Is it possible to create such a
field and could someone please point me to where I could find instructions
on how to do so?
I am also a little old fashioned and prefer to have a hard-copy manual by
my side but if it has to be electronic then it should at least resemble a
book. Because of this I find the Help file in LO (modern MS the same)
rather awkward to use.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Re: LOBase - Hyperlinks in Tables||Alexander Thurgood <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] LOBase - Hyperlinks in Tables||Tom Davies <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Spreadsheets not keeping correct formulas and showing jewish?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Spreadsheets not keeping correct formulas and showing jewish?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Spreadsheets not keeping correct formulas and showing jewish?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] LOBase - Hyperlinks in Tables