[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] speech to text for LibrO - Ubuntu?
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] speech to text for LibrO - Ubuntu?
- From: webmaster for Kracked Press Productions <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 14:22:38 -0400
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
Do anyone know of any free Speech to text packages that work with LibreOffice,
and used Ubuntu?
My neighbor has visual and muscle control problems. She has Dragon Speech for
Windows, but she has Win ME on a old machine.
I want to loan her my spare Ubuntu machine but would need to find her some
speech to "text" package that would work with Ubuntu and LibreOffice.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|Re: [libreoffice-users] speech to text for LibrO - Ubuntu?||toki <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] Re: speech to text for LibrO - Ubuntu?||NoOp <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Feature Request - Password on PDF Hybrid Attachment
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Terminal Server usage or suggestions
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Slow respond on Printing menu
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: speech to text for LibrO - Ubuntu?