Hello,

I've developed an application in LibreOffice Base.  After updating to 3.4,
I'm having a problem with the settings for print versus web layout.  In 3.3,
forms and reports could be independently set to use either web or print
layout.  However the form/report was set during design was how it remained.
Now in 3.4, it seems this has become a global setting where all forms and
all reports use either web or print layout across the board.  So, I spent a
day figuring out that on opening my database I can open a form in design
mode,  set the view to web layout, via macro, and then everything comes up
in the way I designed it.  But, then my reports come up in web layout as
well, and they need to be in print layout.  Has anyone else experienced this
problem or found a work around?  Will the layout settings be permanently
changing to a global type setting for everything?  Of course, I could add
code to all my reports to first open them in design mode and change to print
layout, but then I would also have to code to go back to web layout after
the report ran because otherwise all my forms would then come up in print
layout.  Thanks for your help.

Mark Deiter