[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] tabs in LibreOffice - like you can do for MS-Word?
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] tabs in LibreOffice - like you can do for MS-Word?
- From: webmaster for Kracked Press Productions <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 11:14:11 -0400
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
I just read a article about adding "tabs" to Word that allows you to have multiple Word documents own in tabs, like you have for Firefox or IE. The lady was saying that she had 4 or 5 Word documents open at the same time and the "tab" option. She said she would be lost without web browsers having tabs, so it just makes sense to have such an option in Word.
So I was wondering if anyone knows any add-on to LibreOffice that would allow multiple Writer docs open at the same time in without having multiple instances of LO open at the same time. That would make life easier sometimes. Since OOo's extension site is not working half the time, I thought someone here might know of such an extension.
I just wish she would get her ""story" straight since she promotes open source office suite options as the alternative to MSO. Here she tells people she uses Word, while other articles tells people about the virtue of using OOo, then LibreOffice, instead of MSO.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] tabs in LibreOffice - like you can do for MS-Word?||Brian Barker <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] tabs in LibreOffice - like you can do for MS-Word?||Johnny Rosenberg <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] tabs in LibreOffice - like you can do for MS-Word?||toki <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Native MySQL-connection
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] tabs in LibreOffice - like you can do for MS-Word?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Problem: Openoffice Base Forms in Linux
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] tabs in LibreOffice - like you can do for MS-Word?