Le 05/06/11 16:27, Tom Davies a écrit :

Hi Tom,

Hi :)
It depends on which OS.  For Ubuntu and other gnu&linux distros it's
/home/user/.libreoffice

And on Mac it is /Users/username/Library/Application Support/LibreOffice.

Yes, renaming instead of deleting makes sense if you have a lot of
things that have been personalised, but as I'm always doing QA on
multiple installs with multiple versions it just gets too much effort to
keep remembering what I installed to which user profile :-)) so I just
delete and recreate.

Extension administration is still a pain in the backside because of the
change in the extensions framework with OOo 3.3 and the 3.4 development
branch. This has led to some extensions not installing properly, or not
installing at all (despite them saying that they are), and unfortunately
the mysql connector extension is very much dependent on the particular
version of OOo and mysql libraries (and now LibO) being released, but
unfortunately it has not been recompiled for the LibO project...amazing
that it still works at all !!

Same with the sdbc-postgresql extension, which was present for Linux
with 3.3.2, but has no doubt accidentally managed to disappear
(following a code merge) from the source tree with the 3.4 branch and
which unfortunately does not allow editing of datasets, just retrieval.

Alex