Lol.

I'm not exactly sure how your post helps the original question.  My "complete
nonsense" is from the TDF wiki.
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleasePlan
"... we will necessarily release earlier, and then rapidly, incrementally  bug
fix releases based on the previous stable version. Thus if you have  a need for
the very highest quality version, it can make sense to defer  a move until the
first or perhaps second minor point release.

Synchronizing our time based release schedule with the wider Free  Software
ecosystem also has huge advantages, by getting our new  features, out to users
as quickly as possible - with a minimum of  distribution cycle lag. In
consequence, we will aim at six monthly  releases, and over time nudge them to
align well with the March /  September norms."

Note the bit where it says "it can make sense to defer  a move" and the bit
where it says about moving to a 6monthly release cycle?  LibreOffice is not so
flaky that it fails to work after a couple of months and 'must' be upgraded.  It
keeps working.

Please, you do a lot of good work for TDF and there is no need to spoil that
with personal attacks in public, spamming the list (ironically).  People run
different systems in different ways for different reasons. OpenSource is about
giving people freedom OF choice.

Regards from
Tom :)