On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 4:46 PM, Ken Springer <snowshed@dishmail.net> wrote:
On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 12:02 PM, MR ZenWiz <mrzenwiz@gmail.com> wrote:

Thank you.  That was so helpful I just can't describe it.

When I read your reply, I was perplexed, and took your comment as a bit less
than civil, and did not understand why.  But thanks to the post by T. R.
Valentine, I know why.

I absolutely did *NOT* send a blank post to the mailing list.   :-(
Somewhere the Dishmail/Gmail system, obviously web based, managed to screw
up and I have no way of opening my sent box that will display the email I
believed I was sending.  Between the two rows of asterisks is a rewritten
reply of what I attempted to send.

Okay, I'll buy that.

I will be happy to end the thread at this point.

If you were to split the conversation into two different threads, you run
the risk of destroying the continuity of the conversation.

I don't mind shortening the signature.  Dishmail/Gmail is set to
automatically append the signature, so I'll need to remember to manually
edit it.  And if I forget, please give me a bad time.

It appears that you did - thank you.  No further bad time needed.

Ciao.