Hi :)

OpenOffice and LibreOffice often create problems for each other when both are
installed.  Try uninstalling one of them and then reinstall the one you are
keeping.  Since they are both free uninstalling and reinstalling is relatively
trivial.  Apparently there is some weird setting in OpenOffice that stops them
both being easy to use together.

Regards from
Tom :)