[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] can' t run libreoffice in amd64 debian/lenny
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] can' t run libreoffice in amd64 debian/lenny
- From: baldwin linguas <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 18:06:52 -0500
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I downloaded the debs for amd64 libreoffice, and did
dpkg -i *.debs in the DEBS dir.
Trying to run soffice from /opt (where it installed) gives:
/opt/libreoffice/program/soffice.bin: symbol lookup error:
/opt/libreoffice/basis3.3/program/libcairo.so.2: undefined symbol:
Same thing if I try to run individual components (i.e., swriter).
This is, as mentioned, on Debian/Lenny, amd64.
libcairo.so.2, incidentally, is in /usr/lib, not in /opt...
Obviously, it's looking in the wrong place for this library.
Oddly, I had similar trouble trying to run kompozer and acroread
(looking in the wrong place for libs),
although I'm sure that's completely unrelated to libreoffice.
All the same, I have all these same programs running fine on a 32bit
debian lenny machine in another room,
so, I can't help but think it has something to do with amd64.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-users] Re: can' t run libreoffice in amd64 debian/lenny||Marcel Svitalský <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] can' t run libreoffice in amd64 debian/lenny||"email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Fonts in LO under MacOSX
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] can' t run libreoffice in amd64 debian/lenny
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] dmake: ../../unxlngx6.pro/misc/PresenterScreen.dpz: line 105: Error: -- Syntax error in % rule, missing % target
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] can' t run libreoffice in amd64 debian/lenny