[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Draw + text box + bullets
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Draw + text box + bullets
- From: Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2011 01:31:55 -0500
- To: email@example.com
I was just using draw and had to do a numbered and bulletted list and noticed that these are not properly justified. I mean to say that, if the text line is longer in bullet form, the text scrolls to underneath the bullet. Is this normal behaviour? It does not do this in Writer.
LibO3.3RC2 + Mandriva 2010.2
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Draw + text box + bullets||Stefano Fraccaro <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Including a ods in a odt
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Fonts in LO under MacOSX
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Bug in New Labels wizard?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Draw + text box + bullets