[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: Including a ods in a odt
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: Including a ods in a odt
- From: Johannes Stoldt <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 13:43:35 -0800 (PST)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately it does not. It would do if i only had like a page within the
ods but I already have like 6 pages in the ods so all i get is a rather thin
object that goes all the way from the top to the bottom of a page but does
not even contain all the lines.
I also thought about using that but gave up because I experienced the above
and could not find a solution that would let me spread one OLE object over
more than a page.
Any other suggestions? Anyone?
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Including-a-ods-in-a-odt-tp2200869p2201505.html
Sent from the Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Including a ods in a odt||plino <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] Including a ods in a odt||Johannes Stoldt <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Including a ods in a odt||Sigrid Carrera <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Including a ods in a odt
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Another .pps that Impress doesn't do right
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Including a ods in a odt
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Including a ods in a odt