Hi Barbara,

Barbara Duprey wrote on 2010-10-15 17.30:

In that case, to avoid awkward breaks, how about "E-mail to
users+help@libreoffice.com for help with list usage, including how to
subscribe or unsubscribe." Or leave out the "including" phrase in my
original suggestion. Saying that's how to get help is accurate, and much
less confusing than implying that it will unsubscribe you.

I just did a small change - see the footer of this mail. Hope this is better understandable.

But let's see and improve the footer step by step. Maybe the idea with
a dedicated mailing list page is good.

Could you expand on that, please?

I guess that having a page with all mailing lists available, including their URLs and archives is a good idea. But let's wait with that until our CMS is running -- the current listing on the website is just a temporary solution.

When I first tried, at the same time I subscribed here, I got an
"undelivered" message:

Strange... should work, and never heard about this error before.

... and the other command addresses (index, thread, etc.)?

Sorry?

Florian

Tel: +49 8341 99660880
Fax: +49 8341 99660889