Date: prev next · Thread: first prev next last
2026 Archives by date, by thread · List index



Hello, I did a very stupid thing with my Thunderbird Programm:  too
quickly I tried the font csmy10, without realizing that it is wholy
unreadable.

So now everything in Thunderbird is unreadable - and therefore
unchangeable...
I tried a reinstallation, but since that leaves all my changes intact,
I still have the problem.

I could purge Thunderbird and thus remove all my changes, but I am
afraid all my emails would be then gone.

I wonder if I could deinstall the font csmy10 (I find no package in
Debian with that name).  But what would then happen?  Would Thunderbird
use another readable font?

Do you think you can help me  (at present I am using claws as
mail-program)

Thanks

Raul Claro 

-- 
To unsubscribe e-mail to: users+unsubscribe@global.libreoffice.org
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy

Context


Privacy Policy | Impressum (Legal Info) | Copyright information: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images on this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License. This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2). "LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use thereof is explained in our trademark policy.