I wonder if anyone else sees this issue with LOBase. It would be good
to know, if it might be an issue to be addressed to the OpenSUSE forum.

Version: 24.2.4.2 (X86_64) / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: 420(Build:2)
CPU threads: 2; OS: Linux 6.4; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3
Locale: en-GB (en_GB.UTF-8); UI: en-GB
Calc: threaded

Cheers
Harvey