I apologize - I did not look at the message that came to me (sent by
me to users@global.libreoffice.org), the e-mail attachment file was
deleted there.
What, sending a file as an attachment to text of mail is prohibited on
this maillist?

Mikhail

In message from "Mikhail Kuzminsky" <kus@free.net> (Wed, 27 Sep 2023
20:19:54 +0300):
In LibreOffice writer:

To create a list of references,  it was used not the bibliography
mechanism, but cross-references to numbered paragraphs in the list of