Hi Regina,
You have it exactly.  Now I have what I want so very many thanks.

Thanks also to all who helped.
All good for now thanks.
Budge.

On 06/07/2023 21:20, Regina Henschel wrote:
Hi Budge,

Budge schrieb am 06.07.2023 um 17:15:
I have downloaded a document from the VistitBritain/VisitEngland website which is in which is in a
Windows 2007 .docx format.
When I open the document it LibreOffice Writer it opens to show 7 pages all at once and showing in
the same window.

How may I break this down into individual pages within the document please so I may work on each
page and then page down?

You can decide, whether to show bottom/top margins and a little distance between the pager or to show
a continues text without bottom/top margins. That setting is in menu View > item Whitespace.

Further have a look at the right side of the status bar. There are the icons "Single page view", "Multi-page
view" and "Book view". They determine how the pages are arranged in the working area.

When you click on the percent value of the zoom field in the status bar a dialog opens. There you can select
between often used presets, e.g. "Fit width and height".

In all cases you come to the next page by scrolling of you use the PgUp and PgDn keys. If you want
to jump to a specific page you can enter the page number in the Navigator in the side bar or use
the shortcut Strg+G and enter the target page name there.

The text is a continues text and page breaks are calculated dynamically. Microsoft Word works the
same way. That makes office suites different from desktop publishing applications.

Hope somebody can help me with this as I have never seen this format before!

I hope when you play around with the settings you can solve your problem. If not, please make a
screenshot available. You cannot attach it to the mail. Attachments are automatically removed for
this mailing list.

Kind regards,
Regina