Your mail list emails are now being marked as spam.  Why, I cannot find out.

On 1/3/23 14:51, Steve Edmonds wrote:
I understand what you are seeing, I had the same issue with a macro for a function, I called it money() for rounding financial tax calculations appropriately. At some point when I updated LO it just stopped calculating displaying as you describe and I had to go through the same rigmarole you are experiencing for it to recalculate. Not sure if I resolved the issue or gave up, I will need to dig the sheet out.
Steve