Recalculate:

Force recalculate - F9 by default, but could be reassigned. OR on the menu
at Data --> Calculate --> Recalculate

There's also "recalculate hard" which is (probably misunderstood by me)
like the first calculate on load. CTRL-F9 or the same menu as recalculate.

Macros:

Tools --> options --> Libreoffice --> Security --> Macro Security

On Fri, Dec 23, 2022 at 9:51 AM Michael Tiernan <michael.tiernan@gmail.com>