On 13/11/2022 13:30, LO User wrote:
Version: 7.4.2.3 / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: 382eef1f22670f7f4118c8c2dd222ec7ad009daf
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 6.0; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3
Locale: en-US (en_US.UTF-8); UI: en-US
Calc: threaded

Can anyone offer any thoughts as to why "Export to PDF" (via dialog or
direct) fails with the error message:

    Error saving the document FileName:
    General Error.
    General input/output error.

All other file types save/export without any issues or errors.

Doesn't occur on all tested distros, so I suspect a missing dependency.
Although AOO on the same distros exports PDFs perfectly.

TIA

Dave

Export to Epub doesn't fail, but the exported file is almost unreadable.

Dave