To remove a single link as you type: after typing the email address, hit
space, then ctrl-z.

To stop this behavior in Calc, you can toggle URL Recognition on the Option
tab in Autocorrect settings found in the Tools menu will prevent Calc from
converting any URL which includes more than http web addresses, and @...com
email addresses, but those are the most common.

[image: image.png]

Cranberry Crunch
1 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/4 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1/3 cup packed dark brown sugar
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter, melted, plus more for greasing the pan
1 cup raspberry preserves
Preparation
Preheat the oven to 350°f Butter an 8-inch square baking pan and line the
bottom and sides with parchment paper. Spread the chopped pecans in a pie
plate and toast for about 5 minutes, until lightly browned and fragrant.
Let cool.
In a large bowl, whisk the flour with the rolled oats, granulated sugar,
brown sugar, salt, baking soda and pecans. Using a wooden spoon, stir in
the melted butter until the oat mixture is thoroughly combined.
Press two-thirds of the oat mixture in an even layer on the bottom of the
prepared baking pan and top with the raspberry preserves. Sprinkle the
preserves with the remaining oat mixture. Bake for 45 minutes and then
rotate the pan , finish baking till brown on top take the pan and and let
it cool completely on a wire rack before trying to cut them ..
This is 1/10th the size of the school recipe , my mom cut it down for a
more practical home use ..

On Thu, Nov 3, 2022 at 12:54 PM Robin Lake <robin.lake@protonmail.com>