Date: prev next · Thread: first prev next last
2022 Archives by date, by thread · List index

Hey guys I'm using a LO on FreeBSD 14-current and I notice strange behavior. When I try to use a regular expression I get this error in the selected table column I put in the find field: [:digit:]$ I put in the replace field: &/10 And I press replace All and I have &/10 on every line It only works when I press Find All and Replace All. Has this behavior changed from version 7.3 to version 7.4?


** Nilton José Rizzo  **
**   DECOMP/UFRRJ     **
**    **

To unsubscribe e-mail to:
Posting guidelines + more:
List archive:
Privacy Policy:


Privacy Policy | Impressum (Legal Info) | Copyright information: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images on this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License. This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2). "LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use thereof is explained in our trademark policy.