Am 01.10.22 um 17:38 schrieb Brian Barker:
At 16:30 01/10/2022 +0200, Martin Deppe wrote:
I am using libreoffice version 7.3.3.1 and I have a - let me say - weird situation when copying
text from one document with a header and a background image to
another document without that. The background image AND even the header is copied along with it,
which I definitely don't want or need. Has anybody an idea
how to disable or get around this - for my sakes - strange behaviour without having to renew all
format settings of that copied text when copying it unformatted?

Easy: use Edit | Paste Special... (or Ctrl+Shift+V) instead of normal Paste, and choose "Unformatted
text" from the options in the Paste Special dialogue.
Alternatively, you can use Ctrl+Alt+Shift+V, which pastes unformatted text directly. The text you
paste will inherit the formatting of surrounding material.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker

Maybe I should have written, "copying and pasting unformatted" instead of just "copying
unformatted".

Thank you anyways.