Note: That the "`" does work. In my testing I must have
enter ' instead of ` and the is why the "`" didn't work
since it was char(39) instead of char(96)..

Just wondering if the data is from a public page or some
kind of private page?? I have a spreadsheet that uses the
external data link to a web site to get the latest covid
stats for the US states, D.C. and territories. Than have
macro that processes it into rest of sheet.

Would be interesting to see how the spreadsheet
processes in the ` with the number. When I type in a
number with a ` at the front, it shows that value as a text
field and is left justified..