Hello.
You can highlight the column and select Format > Conditional >
Condition > [Cell Value] [is duplicate] (from the drop downs) and
select a style to apply (Warning is probably a good one). This will set
all duplicate entries in that style (if you selected Warning, the text
will be red).

You can also remove duplicates with Data > More Filters > Standard
Filters; if your data is in column A, for example, then you go [Column
A] [=] [Not Empty] (from the drop downs), and then in the options: No
duplications, Copy results to [A cell address].

I hope this helps.
Rémy.