On 05/11/2020 06:19, Richard England wrote:
LO v7.0.3.1 on Fedora 33 and  right click on the ruler inserts a tab for me.

On 11/4/20 7:43 PM, Joe Conner wrote:
I have LibreOffice 7.0.3.1 running on Ubuntu 20.10 64-bit.

What happened to the former ability to right-click on the top ruler and insert a tab stop?
If the feature still exists, where was it moved to and why

Strange - I have LO 6.4.6.2 on UbuntuStudio and 7.0.2.2 on Windows10 and in Writer on both of them,
a right click on the top ruler produces a drop down for options on ruler units (mm, cm, inches,
etc).

On both of my installations, there is a small tab emblem at the extreme left end of the ruler bar.
Left clicking on that emblem cycles it thro the various types of tab (left, right center ...). When
you have the one you need, a simple left click at your selected point on the ruler places that tab
type where you want it.

Philip