Hi, I have created the attached files to manage staff attendance. Each file
with the name of the office must have 12 sheets with the name of the month
in UPPER CASE. When I copy JANUARY and save it with the name FEBRUARY, in
the conditional formatting, in the range E6: AI30 it should leave the
comparison reference with the SIGLE sheet (ex. $ SIGLE. $ A $ 1 etc.)
instead I find the name of the sheet just copied (eg. FEBRUARY). The result
is that I would have to copy the format by hand but I tried to automate
everything. For the other ranges in the list it works. I think it's a bug
with the program.

SEGRETERIA.ods
<http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/file/t497027/SEGRETERIA.ods>
UFFICIO_ACQUISTI.ods