Date: prev next · Thread: first prev next last
2020 Archives by date, by thread · List index

In LO and (UbuntuStudio), whenever I open one of my spread sheets, made years' ago 
but in weekly use, I find that the font name and the font size is slightly corrupted in the 
formatting toolbar.

The size should be 10 but it looks like both 20 and 10 written in the same space at same time. 
Equally the font name should be Liberation Sans but it too looks sometimes like a combination of 
two names. This is less common that the font size corruption.

If I highlight a cell and click the font size dropdown, the correct size is clearly displayed. If I 
then select another cell, instead of displaying 10 it looks like a mix of 10 and 12 (not 20 and 10 
as when first opened) until I again click on the dropdown.

If I close the formatting bar and reopen it, the corruption is back.

Has anybody else had this problem? Is it perhaps a distro introduced phenomenon?

To unsubscribe e-mail to:
Posting guidelines + more:
List archive:
Privacy Policy:


Privacy Policy | Impressum (Legal Info) | Copyright information: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images on this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License. This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2). "LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use thereof is explained in our trademark policy.