Everyone,

It was not my intention to force google accounts onto everyone.  Google
used to work in that "viewable by all" access was automatic when "get
sharable link" was clicked. Now it's hidden in a tiny obscure looking click
spot. However, after the feedback on the list, and the many access
requests, I've gont back and played find the hidden link, and now the file
is now set to be viewable, if you are still interested.   It will display
as XML text, but there is a download link in the upper right corner. If you
just save it with the same name ending .fodt, it should open properly in
librewriter.

What "works" is what's best for you. My solution isn't the simplest. There
is a "simpler" solution that only involves using 1 index mark, and mixing
the paragraph styles and index mark together in the TOC setup, but
sometimes "simplest to do" isn't the "simplest to fit into a 100 word
email."  If you can master index marks, it's the easiest way to edit Table
of Contents of all types, and make your work viewable from all outputs, as
this method turns into slightly better ebook than  'whitepainted',
'invisible', or 'shrunken' text.