I use the Ubuntu O/S; LibreOffice 6.3.5.1 and 6.4.1.1 are from the LO website. In both cases, the standard pallet contains 12 columns and 10 rows.

Dan

On 3/1/20 2:36 PM, Steve Edmonds wrote:
I notice the same thing, but my linux version is 6.3 from the openSUSE
repository and not the LO website and the win 10 install is 6.4 so I
could not say that that hasn't caused the difference. I have noticed the
palettes changing over time and a while back I created my own custom
palette (including company branding colours) so I could have consistency.
steve