Den fre 4 jan. 2019 kl 11:56 skrev Johnny Rosenberg <gurus.knugum@gmail.com
:

Den tors 3 jan. 2019 kl 21:38 skrev Regina Henschel <
rb.henschel@t-online.de>:

Hi Johnny,

Johnny Rosenberg schrieb am 01-Jan-19 um 22:58:
Sorry for bothering everyone again, but I can't find how to add colours
the background colour palette. In older LibreOffice versions, or maybe
it
was even Apache OpenOffice, I could add colours in Tools → Options… →
somewhere, but it seems to be removed. I miss quite a few colours in the
colour selection area in (right click a style) → Modify… → Background →
Background colour, so I want to add my own and give them names (other
than
”#15a3b7” or similar). I'm pretty sure I could do that in old versions,
and
I guess it's still possible in today's versions, I just seem to not
being
able to figure out how… What am I missing here?

The general rule is, that adding colors happens at that place, where the
color is used. Only very few dialogs are not yet changed.

It depends on the version, which dialog is already adapted. The new
dialog version for cell styles is not in version 6.0.7 or 6.1.4, but
version 6.3 has it. I'm not sure about version 6.2.

When ever you have a situation, where the new dialog is not yet
available, you can take a different object, which already has the new
dialog, to add your custom color, e.g. a shape. Draw a shape, use its
area property, add your color, delete the shape, for example.

Yes, but I can't just figure out how to use a colour as a style background…
Well, I guess I could make a style adapt to changes in cells, then use
that style on a cell and change the background colour of that cell. Now the
cell style should have the same background colour.
But wait, isn't that feature (having cells adapt to changes in cell
formats) removed…? At least I can't find it. Even Excel has it… (as well as
older LibreOffice versions and, I think, Apache OpenOffice).

Ok, found it, my bad. It was moved from inside the style modifying dialogue
to a button in the format panel. It didn't work in my corrupted file, but
when I created a new one from scratch it worked perfectly.
This will do for now, until I can do this directly inside the style
modifying dialogue in a future version of LibreOffice Calc.

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg

Kind regards
Regina