On 14/08/18 21:21, Spleen wrote:
My font editor tells me there are errors in the a number of characters,
including the ones you are interested in, so possibly that is preventing
rendering in the PDF.
Il 12/08/2018 21:40, Steve Edmonds ha scritto:
I tried 5 other fonts and they were all ok. So I am assuming Gudea has
some sort of bug
yes, I guess a bug is the answer.
In the meanwhile I'm using OpenSans, with a -0,5 pt in dimension, only
for those letters (in my case "à") that have problems with pdf.
By the way I tried exporting in .jpeg and everything's fine.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy