Hi Rakidzija :

        There is an option that you can use for input a comment into a
cell. If you right click mouse over a specific cell, you get a menu
with differents options. One of them is "Insert a comment" (The last in
my LO Versión: 6.0.3.2).

        Select that option an appear a little yellow rectangule where
you can write your comment about some issue of the content of it cell.
This rectangule grow when you input your sentence but when you ending
your wrotten the comment.

        When you did it you, the comment closed an appear a red super
little point in the right top corner of the cell where you input the
comment.

        Then, always over the cell that content the comment, you can
righ click mouse again and appear 3 more options in the context menu:
Edit, Delete and Show the comment. With each of them you can modify
your comment of the cell. By the way, only with Show Comment option you
can modify the form of the yellow rectangule making more wide (wider
?), for example, to structure the comment to your needs and your sheet.
For do this, you have to select the border of the yellow rectangule
when it is showed. Then if you click right again you can see again in
the menu context but only : Edit,hide (instead show) and delete option
menu. With hide option you can do it and show only the red point in the
cell.

I hope this help,

Regards,

Jorge Rodríguez