Le samedi 02 juin 2018 à 11:34 +0200, David Rakidzija a écrit :
what's the best way to insert long comments into calc? A floating window that
does not interfere with the spreadsheet itself would be best.
1. the built in commentary for cells seems to be buggy, sometimes wound't
display corretly, cannot be resized... unusable for me if it's more than a
couple of words
2. merging cells is not what I want. Cannot really edit the box as if it were
a text box and resizing seems difficult
3. Supposedly there is a text box function, but whenever I click it nothing
happens (insert -> text box)
I'm using LO 6.0.4.
Thanks for your help.
1. Built-in comments can be re-sized by selecting "Edit comment", and
then clicking inside the comment: this will make handles appear that
you can use to make the comment any size you want.
2. As far as text boxes go, once you have selected Insert -> text box,
your cursor should become a plus sign (+): at that point, click and
drag to set the location/size of the box.
I hope this helps.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy