Tanstaafl:

The newer word for "Handicapped" is "*Differently Able*".

I deal with, and a charter member, of the Kiwanis organization called Aktion Club of Elmira.

http://aktionclub-elmira.org/

Every member is an Adult who has a physical or mental issue that some would use the older word "disabled" or *Differently Able*. I myself have had 3 strokes and a set of physical injuries that gave me 100% for Social Security Disability. The "handicapped parking" sign is now called "Accessible Parking". That "differently able" life category does not mean I cannot do nothing, but I do a lot of things differently sometimes. I lost a lot of programming skills [mostly mainframe languages] with the strokes, but I am not giving up on relearning some of these.

"People who seek to violate MY Rights"

Yes you have the right to not give up your intellectual property away for free.

Yes, we need to have a good way to create a fill in PDF form to be saved and sent to someone else.  This is what the US Tax editable PDF fill in form does.

There is a option in the "export as" > PDF that is called "Create PDF Form".  Can there be a link to making a "Form", like for a data base input or data entry form? If you create a form and then save it. Then export to PDF and use the Create PDF form option and choose the file format of PDF.  I have never tried this, but within the help system.

I found the "create editable PDF form" in the Help > "LibreOffice help" system.