On 03/27/2018 04:28 PM, Thomas Blasejewicz wrote:

but all I get is a number :

If you send an email to the appropriate address (^1), and put the
message numbers in the body of the message, it will attempt to resend
them to you.

However, as oft as not, the messages bounced, because something in them
was triggered by a hyper-vigilant upstream anti-spam filter.

If OATH is your email vendor, the your email bounces because "we are the
phone company, and we can do what we like, because you can't do a thing
about it." (^2)

I don't think OATH handles email for any Japanese organizations, but I
might be wrong.

^1: I've forgotten what that address is, and a quick search on the
LibreOffice website doesn't display anything that both looks relevant,
and contains it.  It isn't listed on any of the list specific pages.

^2: My email accounts that have OATH as the email vendor, still bounce
twice as many messages as GMail. If I could figure out a way to bypass
having either a Chinese or Russian phone number, I'd sign up with either
Yandex or Mail.Ru, to see what happens to list email.

jonathon